- 54" Wide
- 30 Yard rolls
- 29 oz per Linear Yard
- Resilience™ Stain Resistance
Special Qualities: Anti-Microbial, Anti-Bacterial, Mildew Resistant, Resilience™ Protective Finish
- Abrasion Resistance: 500,000+ Double Rubs
- Color Fastness to Light: 1000 Hours
- UV Resistance: 1000 Hours
- Colorfastness to Crocking: 5.0 Wet 5.0 Dry
- Cold Crack -20°
- Bleach Resistance: 10% Dilution
- California Fire Code Technical Bulletin No. 117-2013
- NFPA 260
- UFAC Class I
- ASTM E-84 (Adhered & Unadhered): Class 1 or A
- IMO 2010 FTP Code, Part 8
- FMVSS 302
Care and Cleaning:
- Prompt cleaning is always recommended.
- Ordinary dirt and stains can be removed with a mild soap and water.
- Rinse the soiled area with clean water and dry with lint-free cloth.
- These materials will resist, without serious discoloration, the repeated actions of normal dilutions of non-abrasive chlorine or ammonia-based cleaners
*This term and any corresponding data refer to typical performance in the specific tests indicated and should not be construed to imply the behavior of this or any other material under actual fire conditions.
Resilience™ is a trademark of Nassimi LLC.