Special Characteristics: Anti Static, Mildew Resistant, Pink Stain Resistant, Bacterial Resistant AATCC 147, Sulfide Stain Resistant
- Abrasion Resistance II Test: Wyzenbeek 100,000 cycles
- UV Stabilized Pigments: 650 Hours QUV ASTM D-4329/CFFA-2, c2
- Cold Crack: -10°F
- When tested with suitable component materials, may comply with
- California TB 117-2013
- FMVSS 302
- NFPA 260 - Cover Fabric - Class 1
- UFAC Fabric - Class 1
- 54" Wide
- 30 Yards rolls
- 26 ± 10% oz per Linear Yard
- Gauge: 41 ± 10% Mils
- PermaBlok Plus
PERMABLOK PLUS+™ is a topcoat developed to boost resistance to dye transfer from other fabrics. Removing stains from dye transfer from jeans or microfiber depends on the type of fabric, exposure time, environmental conditions and how the material is cleaned and maintained.
CARE & CLEANING GUIDE
Clean within 24 hours to avoid permanent stains in the surface. After this time has elapsed, effectiveness drops to 50%.
- It's recommended to clean at least once a week to extend the lifespan, preventing dirt and contamination from building up and stains from becoming permanent. If there is a spill, wipe off any excess right away with a dry white cloth or fabric, but don’t spread it all over the surface.
- Clean the whole surface in circular motions using liquid hand soap (pH neutral) and water (1 part soap to 9 parts water). Check the guide for recommended cleaning products. Wipe with a clean damp cloth to get rid of any excess soap. Repeat as needed and then let dry.
- If there is any build-up that can’t be removed with soapy water, use as a last resort the following mixture: 1 part isopropyl alcohol to 9 parts water. (Remember, using alcohol on a regular basis can affect the properties of the product).
- Once a month, you can use a soft-bristle brush for a deeper cleaning. Remember, light colors need more care, more often.
Some clothing items (like jeans, microfibers and dark fabrics) could transfer their color to the coated fabrics, depending on how they are dry-cleaned. This happens more with dampness and higher temperatures and is irreversible.
*This term and any corresponding data refer to typical performance in the specific test indicated and should not be construed to imply the behavior of this or any other material under actual fire conditions.
Leon™ and Permablok Plus+™ are trademarks of Spradling Holdings, Inc.